The Vigilante UAV MQ-1 Predator is an American RPA (Remotely Piloted Aircraft) that carries cameras and other sensors. This air vehicle can fly up to 400 nautical miles to a target, loiter overhead for 14 hours, then return to its base. This asset comes with animated wheels, stabilizers, flaps, radar, and propeller. This vehicle blueprint is fully rigged, and includes a destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX is included along with propeller VFX.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 22.214.171.124.4.3
- High quality vehicle mesh
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven lights for increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Radar rotation and elevation
- Propeller rotation and visual FX
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide