The Vigilante IL-78 Air Tanker is a Soviet four-engine aerial refueling tanker based on the Il-76 strategic airlifter. The IL-78 has a total transferable fuel load of 85,720 kg (188,980 lb.), and transfers fuel solely through the deployment of the probe-and-drogue refueling method. This asset includes animated wheels, ailerons, flaps, rudders, turbines, airbrakes, doors, and refueling hoses. A destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX is included along with thrust FX.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 220.127.116.11.12.1
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven lights increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Animated jet turbines, flaps, rudders, ailerons, airbrakes, doors, and refueling hoses
- Retractable front and rear landing gears
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide