The Russian M-1973 Akatsiya (Self Propelled Artillery) is fitted with the D-22 152 mm, which is a modified variant of the D-20 towed gun-howitzer. The Akatsiya is compatible with all 152 mm munitions developed for the D-20, ML-20 and D-1 towed artillery systems. This vehicle blueprint comes with both desert and forest textures, is fully rigged, and includes animated tracks, hatches, and turret with D-22 152 mm. A destructible state model is included with damaged geometry, textures, fire & smoke FX. This asset also includes weapon firing and dust FX from the tracks when moving.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior, but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 188.8.131.52.1
- High quality vehicle mesh with both forest and desert textures
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven headlights and brake lights for increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- D-22 152 mm artillery turret
- Turret rotation and gun elevation
- Track speed driven rotation and visual FX for road dust
- Damaged vehicle state and associated fire and smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide