The 8-wheeled Stryker combat vehicle is the U.S. Army’s Stryker Brigade Combat Team’s primary combat and combat support platform. This vehicle blueprint comes with both desert and forest textures, is fully rigged, and includes animated wheels, hatches, and turret with M2 .50 cal. machine gun. A destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX is included along with weapon firing, and driving dust FX.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior, but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 126.96.36.199.5.19
- High quality vehicle mesh with both forest and desert textures
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven headlights and brake lights for increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Turret rotation and gun elevation
- Five adjustable top hatches and one back gate
- Front 4-wheel steering with wheel speed driven rotation and visual FX for road dust
- 20mm gun firing visual FX
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 11
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide