The Vigilante Radar Patriot is the radar program and missile commander for the Patriot MIM-104 defense systems. Specializing in medium/high altitude anti-ballistic missile defense. This vehicle blueprint comes with forest and desert textures, is fully rigged, and includes animated base rotation, doors, holders, and radar elevation. A destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX is included along for driving dust.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 220.127.116.11.2.2.3
- High quality vehicle mesh with desert and forest textures
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven lights for increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Radar rotation and elevation
- Wheel speed driven track rotation and visual FX for road dust
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide