The Vigilante B-1B Bomber (commonly known as “The Bone”) is a supersonic variable-sweep wing, heavy bomber used by the United States Air Force. The B-1B has a top speed of Mach 1.25 at high altitude and a low-altitude speed of Mach 0.96. The B-1B is has the largest payload of both guided and unguided weapons in the U.S. Air Force. This aircraft blueprint is fully rigged, and includes animated wheels, landing gears, rudders, bomb hatch, wings, ailerons, flaps, and front fins. A destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX is included along with thrust FX.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 184.108.40.206.1.1
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter.
- Emissive material driven lights increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) Integration ready
- Animated wheels, landing gears, rudders, bomb hatch, wings, ailerons, flaps, and front fins
- Retractable front and rear landing gears
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide