The Eurofighter Typhoon F2 is a twin engine, delta wing multi-role fighter designed to be a supremely effective dogfighter in combat. Later production versions have seen increased capability to undertake air-to-surface strike missions and to be compatible with an increasing number of different armaments. This aircraft blueprint is fully rigged, and includes animated wheels, flaps, airbrake, afterburner, and refueling receiver. A destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX is included along with afterburner FX.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior, but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 184.108.40.206.3.1
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven lights increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Canopy elevation, animated refueling receiver
- Retractable front and rear landing gears
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide