The Vigilante F/A-18C Hornet Fighter Jet is a twin-engine, multi-role, single seat, carrier-capable fighter aircraft.
This airplane blueprint is fully rigged, and includes animated wheels, canopy, flaps, rear stabilizers, ailerons, rudders, and an internal 20mm gun mounted in the nose. The F/A-18C Hornet Vigilante model includes a destructible states with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX. Also included are weapon firing FX, and afterburner FX.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior, but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 220.127.116.11.9.3
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven lights for increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Retractable landing gear and wheels
- Opaque articulated canopy
- Animated flaps, rear stabilizers, ailerons and rudders
- 20mm nose mounted gun firing visual FX
- Damaged aircraft state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 11
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for F-18C Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide