The Su-33 Flanker D Fighter is an all-weather carrier-based twin-engine air superiority fighter with strengthened undercarriage and structure, folding wings and stabilators, all for carrier operations. This aircraft blueprint is fully rigged, and includes animated wheels, canopy, flaps, rudders, ailerons, canard wings, airbrake, landing hook, midair refueling nozzle, afterburner, and folding wings. A destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX is included along with thrust FX.
The airplane is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal airplane with an interior, but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 220.127.116.11.20
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven lights increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Retractable front and rear landing gears
- Animated flaps, rudders, canopy, canard wings, ailerons, air brake, refueling receiver, and landing hook
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide