The M1A1 Abrams Tank, originally revealed in 1985 and entered service in 1986, has an improved armor protection comparing with its predecessor. Front turret and hull armor of the M1A1 features advanced composite armor reinforced with depleted uranium mesh for better protection. It is fitted with a 120 mm smoothbore cannon and a roof-mounted 7.62 mm machine.
This vehicle blueprint comes with both desert and forest textures, is fully rigged, and includes animated tracks, hatches, and turret with 20 mm smoothbore cannon. A destructible state model is included with damaged geometry, textures, fire & smoke FX. This asset also includes weapon firing and dust FX from the tracks when moving.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior, but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 220.127.116.11.1.2
- High quality vehicle mesh with both forest and desert textures
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven headlights and brake lights for increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- 20 mm smoothbore cannon
- Turret rotation and gun elevation
- Track speed driven rotation and visual FX for road dust
- Damaged vehicle state and associated fire and smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 16
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide