The IMV Tigr-M is a Russian 4×4 multi-role, all-terrain light armored vehicle with a roof mounted 7.62mm general purpose machine gun. This vehicle blueprint comes with both desert and forest textures, is fully rigged, and includes animated wheels, doors, (both front and rear), roof hatch, and a roof mounted firing 7.62mm machine gun. A destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX is included along with weapon firing as well as driving dust FX.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior, but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 126.96.36.199.24
- High quality vehicle mesh with both forest and desert textures
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven headlights and brake lights for increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Turret rotation and gun elevation
- Wheel speed driven track rotation and visual FX for road dust
- 7.62mm gun firing visual FX
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 9
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide