The Vigilante Command M1130 is an armored vehicle used as a command-staff vehicle. It was designed mainly to create and keep constant control of the numerous mechanized units on the battlefield. This vehicle blueprint comes with both desert and forest textures, is fully rigged, and includes animated wheels doors, mirrors, and windshield wipers. A destructible state model with damaged geometry, textures, and damage smoke FX are included along with driving dust FX.
The vehicle is ready for import into your DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) simulation projects. As such, it is not set up as a traditional Unreal vehicle with an interior but can be modified as needed to suit your purpose.
A sample showcase/demo Blueprint has been included with an environment map and User Interface (UI). When you “Play” the map, the UI includes camera presets, sliders, and buttons to demonstrate the key functionalities of the vehicle.
- Compliant with SISO Entity Reference No.: 184.108.40.206.5.27
- High quality vehicle mesh with both forest and desert textures
- Textures controllable via Blueprint Parameter
- Emissive material driven headlights and brake lights for increased performance
- DIS/HLA (RPR FOM) integration ready
- Animated wheels doors, mirrors, and windshield wipers
- Wheel speed driven wheel rotation and visual FX for road dust
- Damaged vehicle state and associated smoke FX
Number of Blueprints: 10
Input: Keyboard, Mouse, DIS / HLA (RPR FOM) Protocols
Network Replicated: No, requires integration into a Network Replicated Product or System
Supported Development Platforms: Win-64
Documentation (PDF): Click here for Vehicle Documentation
Vigilante Asset Customization Guide (PDF): Click here for the Vigilante Asset Guide